OSN was formed when the Orbit & Showtime networks were merged and for many years OSN has been the go to brand for premium home entertainment through a set top box installed in your home.
Bringing Colour Back to OSN.
The global and regional media landscape has changed dramatically in recent years. Peoples consumption habits have changed due to access to more entertainment options (Youtube, gaming, Netflix) offering anywhere, anytime availability. 2019 a new management team set out to redefine OSNs purpose and place in the media landscape.
As part of the transformation we were asked to take a look at the brand and it’s experience and make recommendations on how they could improve their brand, making it relevant in todays media landscape.
The outcome of the brand assessment and immersion was the creation of a strategic presentation, plotting insights and opportunities for OSN and showcasing some strong moves that could be made to reposition the brand and make it relevant. This led to the activation of three core workstreams:-
- Redefining OSN’s value proposition
- Reinvigorating the brand
- Restore confidence, internally & externally
Transform Awards 2021
- Gold > Best visual identity from the technology, media and telecommunications sector
- Silver > Best brand evolution
- Bronze > Best implementation of a brand development project
- Bronze > Best rebrand of a digital property
- Highly Commended > Best creative strategy
- Highly Commended > Best brand development project to reﬂect changed mission, values or positioning